HydraTarp Heavy Duty Waterproof Tarp - 16 Mil Thick - White/Brown Reversible Tarp
|HydraTarp 12 ft x 24 ft||$82.99|
|HydraTarp 12 ft x 40 ft||$124.99|
|HydraTarp 16 ft x 20 ft||$79.99|
|HydraTarp 18 ft x 24 ft||$119.99|
|HydraTarp 20 ft x 30 ft||$139.99|
|HydraTarp 20 ft x 40 ft||$179.99|
|HydraTarp 24 ft x 36 ft||$199.99|
HydraTarp Super Heavy Duty - We've Got You Covered™ with our HydraTarp Protective Waterproof Tarp 16 Mil Products!
Designed for general purpose use and manufactured with industrial grade materials, these heavy duty tarps are built to last. Often used to cover vehicles, create canopies or tents, protect damaged roofs, keep outdoor furniture safe, and cover hay bales or wood piles, our HydraTarps are very versatile.
- Super Heavy Duty– material weight is 8 oz per square yard with a 16 mil thickness and 14x14 crossweave that stands up to harsh environments
- Reinforced Corners– with rope helm along all four edges
- Corrosive-free Brass Grommets- spaced 18 inches apart
- Reversible Color – with white on one side and brown on the other
- UV Protection Layer - on both sides for added protection of assets and longer tarp life
- Waterproof & Rot Resistant - constructed for maximum protection
- Wide Variety of Sizes – all the sizes listed above for maximum flexibility
Protect your valuables today from the elements today! From our tarps warehouse, HydraTarps come with a "No Questions Asked 30-Day Money Back Guarantee". If you are not 100% satisfied we will refund 100% of your money!
Looking for additional information and technical specifications? View HydraTarp 16 MIL Data Sheet.
Q - Are your Tarps Waterproof?
A - The 14mil Heavy Duty, 16mil Super Heavy Duty and the 18mil Premium Reversible Tarps are made of Poly Ethylene (PE) material and are 100% waterproof. The same is true of our Camo and Clear Tarps, these are also made of PE material and are 100% waterproof tarps. Our Canvas Tarps are made of a woven cotton material and while highly water resistant they are not completely waterproof.
Q - Do any of your Tarps have D-Rings in addition to Grommets?
A - Yes, our Premium 18 mil Tarps have D-Rings on all corners and along all sides of the tarp to provide additional strength for the really tough jobs.
Q - Do you make custom tarps?
A - At this time we do not make customer tarps, we make many different standard sizes that can fit most applications.
Q - Are you tarps housed in a tarp warehouse?
A - We house our tarps in multiple tarp warehouses around the USA.
Q - What are other names for this type of heavy duty tarp?
A - Heavy duty trailer tarps, heavy duty uv resistant tarps, uv protected tarps uv tarps, and tarp waterproof.