HydraPump Submersible Water Pump - The Smart Water Pump That's Flexible
HydraPump Smart Flex - Ready to Get Pumped Up?™
- Unique – Large 1,300 GPH pumping capacity quickly moves water. Includes 18 ft. max head (distance from water source to discharge point) and removes water down to less than a ⅓ of an inch
- Adjustable HydraSense – Sensor allows submersible pump to function automatically. Pump just starts when it senses water at ⅓ of an inch
- Powerful – Quickly moves water with a heavy duty motor operating at 120V offers strong pumping capacity and long pump life
- Versatile – Hose connections allows a standard garden hose to be connected to this submersible water pump out of the box or the adapter can be modified for different hose types
- Configurable – Submersible pump can be used to sense water or to run continuously
Don’t wait until it’s too late, order your submersible water pump today and be prepared!
Looking for additional manual on how the HydraPump Smart Flex Automatic Pump operates? View Manual.
Q - How do I service my submersible water pump? (Note: URL below will change)
A – Please see our videos on our YouTube channel here.
Q - My pump arrived broken, what should I do?
A - If your pump was damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately (email@example.com) and we’ll work to resolve your situation.
Q - I don’t know a lot about submersible pumps and I’m worried about how I should set up my pump. What should I do?
A - We design these products and have nerds/engineers that you can contact that can assist in helping you with your setup issues. They’re pumped to hear your questions. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q - The HydraPump Smart starts and stops frequently, why?
A - Sometimes a configuration allows water to flow back towards the input from the outlet hose which causes it to cycle on and off. In this case, a check valve would be needed to stop this from happening.
Q - My is not pumping as much as I expected. Why?
A - There are a couple causes of this for these submersible pumps. First, the output piping/hose could be kinked or blocked and that would need to be removed. Second, the pump performance is lowered the higher the pump has to pump. Lower the height of the outlet hose or contact us for suggestions from our engineers at email@example.com.
Q - Is this the same as a submersible sump pump or submersible utility pump?
A - This is similar to a submersible sump pump in its function.
Q - Is this considered a small pump - like a small submersible water pump or small submersible pump?
A - This is considered a small submersible pump.
HydraPump Smart High Output Introductory Video