HydraTarp Heavy Duty Clear Tarp
|HydraTarp Clear 12 ft x 16 ft
|HydraTarp Clear 12 ft x 24 ft
|HydraTarp Clear 12 ft x 40 ft
|HydraTarp Clear 16 ft x 20 ft
|HydraTarp Clear 18 ft x 24 ft
|HydraTarp Clear 20 ft x 30 ft
|HydraTarp Clear 30 ft x 40 ft
HydraTarp Heavy Duty Clear Tarp - We've Got You Covered™ with our Protective Waterproof Tarps!
Designed to let the light in while enhancing visibility of covered content, these tarps offer industrial grade protection from wind and rain. Often used to protect plants and patios, these tarps are also popular for outdoor camping and with RV trucks and trailers. These are full length tarps and measure within +/- 5% of the listed size.
- Heavy Duty Clear Tarp – material weight is 5 oz per square yard with a 11 mil thickness and 3x3 mesh weave that stands up to harsh environments
- Double reinforced Corners – with rope helm heat sealed along all four edges
- Corrosive-free Grommets - spaced 18 inches apart
- UV Protection Layer - for added protection of assets and longer tarp life
- Waterproof & Rot Resistant - constructed for maximum protection and extended lifespan
- Wide Variety of Sizes – all the sizes listed above for maximum flexibility
Protect your valuables today from the elements today! HydraTarps come with a "No Questions Asked 30-Day Money Back Guarantee". If you are not 100% satisfied we will refund 100% of your money!
Looking for additional information and technical specifications? View HydraTarp Clear Data Sheet.
Q - Are your Tarps Waterproof?
A - The 14mil Heavy Duty, 16mil Super Heavy Duty and the 18mil Premium Reversible Tarps are made of Poly Ethylene (PE) material and are 100% waterproof. The same is true of our Camo and Clear Tarps, these are also made of PE material and are 100% waterproof tarps. Our Canvas Tarps are made of a woven cotton material and while highly water resistant they are not completely waterproof.
Q - Do your tarps measure to the exact stated sizes?
A - No, our tarps do not always measure to the exact stated size, if this is a requirement we would suggest you contact a custom tarp vendor. Our Tarps will measure within 5% of the stated size.
Q - What is the difference between a Full Size Tarp and a Cut Size Tarp ?
- A - Full size tarp is cut such that after folding over all edges and securing the corners, the finished product should measure the full stated size as advertised.
- A - Cut size tarp is cut to the stated size, the material is then folded over to seal the edges and corners resulting in a final product that is 6” – 9” shorter on both sides.
Note : All HydraTarps are Full Size Tarps
Q - Do any of your Tarps have D-Rings in addition to Grommets?
A - Yes, our Premium 18 mil Tarps have D-Rings on all corners and along all sides of the tarp to provide additional strength for the really tough jobs.
Q - Do you make custom tarps?
A - At this time we do not make customer tarps, we make many different standard sizes that can fit most applications.
Q - Are you tarps housed in a tarp warehouse?
A - We house our tarps in multiple tarp warehouses around the USA.
Q - What are other names for this type of heavy duty tarp?
A - Heavy duty trailer tarps, heavy duty uv resistant tarps, uv protected tarps, uv tarps, and tarps waterproof.