Choosing the Right Tarp
Like most things in life, there are trade offs made when choosing a tarp. One style does not fit all. Though there is no perfect solution for all applications, consider the following:
- Is 100% waterproof a requirement?
- Do you need a breathable tarp to let in some air flow?
- Do you want any or even a lot of light to come through?
- Do you have an aesthetic preference (color / camo)?
- Do you need a very large size?
- Do you have cost constraints or just want the best tarp?
We will do our best to answer these questions as well as others in the information sections below.
All Types of HydraTarps are Built with Quality at the Foundation
- Full Length -- All HydraTarps measure to the full published length
- Most tarps are cut length and are about 6" shorter than stated
- All manufacturing materials used are 100% new, pure and clean
- Many "Recycled" material tarps mix in many non-pure materials
- UV Inhibitor is coated on both sides of tarps for protection from the Sun
- Reinforcement on all corners providing additional strength